Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Funny Twain Lines

Never realised how funny Merk Twain was till I saw this list of quotes:

  • "I never let schooling interfere with my education.”

  • “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
    .

And more like ....
  • “Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.”

  • “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”

  • “I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough.”

  • “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”

  • “Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.”

  • “We have the best government that money can buy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment